Tuesday, November 25, 2008

JP Part 1 - Nov'08


Ohaiyo!
Dear, I've lost a lot of grasp on the Japanese language. It really showed in the restaurants. I don't use it much in Canada to get fluent. I should make myself practice with Masa-san, but then I only get my hair done q2mos.

Anyway, enough of that. My first trip to JP with both my parents since our last....when I was 4 years old =P ....This time around, my parents must have noticed much less effect of jet lag on me; they claim I slept on the tour bus the whole time on that 1st trip (could be true, but I have no recollection of the sights nor the trip itself). Hah! I was the bright and smart tourguide taking 5 other trip mates sightseeing and looking for good eats this time. FYI - still had no trouble sleeping....trip mate Monita was witness to that : )

Saw a Okinawa festival / fair in Shinjuku-eki....Oh, wished I were back in Ryukyu. Maybe it's time I visited again....really miss the place. Here's some favourite pics from the trip:





I love Orchids, and this must be a first: tatooed orchids







2 comments:

wendy said...

Do you know how they grew the tatooed orchids? Very interesting! I love white orchid!

Salad said...

nice pics~
Glad you enjoy!

Thanks for taking trip to Japan again with me in a week!