Monday, November 09, 2009

Where Did All That Time Go?

Work, play, work, play and before you know it 6 months have passed by. Can't complain about life. I enjoy it.

Fall is always a nice time to reflect upon the summer, the year etc.. There's been a lot of things this year on which to put thoughts. I also like the changing colours in the fall....until I rake 10 bags of maple leaves and other yard waste. I like the afternoon walks after work, cool but not cold......but no more with the DST gone until next year.

This is the final stretch of 2009 - when I wake up to darkness and prepare for work, and leave work in darkness, which sets in at 5PM...eventually 4:30 at the earliest. Sigh. This time every year, I am reminded that I am a "light" person, and prefer hot vs. cold...ANYTIME

Some pics from recent vacation to tropical hot in HK. Loved it.

No comments: